Feeling lucky? Try your hand at this year's opportunity drawing ticket – a brand new 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 from Mercedes-Benz of Fresno!
Just like the thrill of finding a four-leaf clover, this SUV delivers an ideal mix of flexibility, fuel-efficiency and fun! Don't miss your chance to win something extraordinary.
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 Drawing
800 tickets sold • $100 per ticket
In addition to the winner of the Mercedes-Benz, four additional winners will be drawn for the following prizes:
Proceeds from the drawing, presented by Saint Agnes Men’s Club, benefit various Saint Agnes patient care and outreach programs, like Cancer Services, Center for Spiritual Care, Heavenly Hounds, Holy Cross Center for Women, Holy Cross Clinic at Poverello House, and Women and Infants Services, just to name a few.
Special thanks to our sponsors
To purchase your tickets, complete the from below with your contact and payment information. Upon receiving your completed purchase, we will mail you a confirmation receipt for your purchase.
Winning ticket will be drawn during a special celebration held in mid-December at Mercedes-Benz of Fresno (need not be present to win, but all ticket purchasers will receive an invitation).
- A minimum of 550 tickets must be sold for the prize drawing to occur. If a minimum of 550 tickets is not sold, Saint Agnes Foundation retains the right to extend the drawing date.
- Prize claimant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Winner need not be present at drawing to win.
- Winner must take delivery of the prize no later than 30 days from the date of the drawing. If the winning ticket holder does not take possession of the prize by this date, Saint Agnes Foundation retains ownership of the prize and reserves the right to determine its next course of action, including, without limitation, the right to designate an alternate winner.
- The winner agrees to let Saint Agnes Foundation use his/her name and photo in all publicity and marketing materials.
- No cash substitute will be allowed for any prize.
- Winner will be responsible for timely payment of all taxes, license.
For questions, please contact the Saint Agnes Foundation office, (559) 450-2040, or email email@example.com.