Every day, hundreds of infants and toddlers within our community go without one of their most basic needs – diapers. Saint Agnes Holy Cross Center for Women in downtown Fresno is helping to remedy this problem by providing free diapers to parents who cannot afford them. In one month alone, the Center supplies diapers to more than 200 families. Sadly, the demand almost always exceeds the supply.
During the 15th annual Diaper Drive, April 29-May 31, Saint Agnes Women's Club is once again asking our community for support – help us meet our goal of collecting 30,000 diapers and $30,000 in 30 days.
How you can get involved:
- To make a monetary donation online, click here.
- During the 30 day drive, dontate dollars and/or packages of diapers at:
- De Young Model Home Center (Chestnut/Teague)
- Pum Bum Maternity (Champlain/Perrin)
- Stella Laguna Beach and Khloe California (all locations) – With your donation, you will receive 20 percent off your entire purchase.
- Uncle Harry's New York Bagelry (all locations)
- Diapers can also be dropped off at these Saint Agnes locations:
Special thanks to all our sponsors
Clear Channel Radio, De Young Properties, Educational Employees Credit Union, Famous Software LLC, Fresno Women's Medical Group, G. L. Bruno Family Foundation, Golden Living Centers, The Fresno Bee, and St. Anthony's School.
The Saint Agnes Women's Club cordially invites you to an afternoon of tea, live music and sneak peak at summer fashions by Stella Laguna Beach. Join us and many other fabulous women at this year's Le Petit Tea event.
Le Petit Tea
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Fig Garden Women’s Club
- Adults – $45
- Children under age 12 – $20
Ticket purchases must be made by May 10, 2013. If you would like to attend this year's Le Petit Tea, please call Saint Agnes Foundation.
For more information about this year's Diaper Drive or to make a donation, call Saint Agnes Foundation, (559) 450-2040, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holy Cross Center for Women
Since 1984, Saint Agnes Holy Cross Center for Women in downtown Fresno has served as a refuge for homeless and underserved women and their children. Operated by Saint Agnes Medical Center and the Sisters of the Holy Cross, the center provides daytime shelter, counseling and referral services, education and skills training, clothing, laundry and shower.