Saint Agnes is pleased to offer our colleagues comprehensive health care and retirement benefits designed to accommodate each employee's personal choices, and specific family needs.
Here are some examples of what you would be eligible for as a full-time employee (eligibility is based on the number of hours worked).
- Three Medical Plans to choose from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Two Dental Plans offered through Delta Dental of Michigan
- Two Vision Plans offered through United Healthcare Vision (UHC)
Paid Time Off
- Vacation/Holiday Pay (vacation cash-out program available)
- Sick Time Pay (sick to vacation rollover bonus available)
- 403(b) plan administered by Transamerica Retirement Solutions
- Trinity Health Employer Core Contribution
- Employer Service-Based Matching Contribution
- Colleague Contributions
- Saint Agnes offers full-time/part-time coverage with additional "buy-up" available.
- Saint Agnes pays full cost for staff coverage equal to annual salary.
- Supplemental/Dependent and AD&D Life Insurance options available.
Education Assistance Programs
- Up to $2,500 reimbursement per year
- Scholarships available
- Serves children ages 6 weeks through 6 years
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care expenses)
- Adoption Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits: permanent life, AD&D, cancer, critical illness, pet, and home/auto insurance