Awards and Distinctions
- Saint Agnes Medical Center earns the Quality Respiratory Care Recognition (QRCR) from the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC). read more >>
- Voted Best Hospital for the ninth consecutive year in The Fresno Bee's Central Valley's People's Choice Awards (2005-2013). read more >>
- Named a Consumer Choice Award winner among the best hospitals in the country 17 years in a row by National Research Corporation (1996-2012/13). read more >>
- Saint Agnes Medical Center earned another gold seal of accreditation in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) by the American College of Radiology (ACR) – becoming the first hospital in the Fresno area to be fully accredited in all imaging categories by the ACR. read more >>
- Saint Agnes earned two, three-year gold seals of accreditation – computed tomography (CT) and positron emission tomography (PET) – by the American College of Radiology (ACR). read more >>
- Saint Agnes Medical Center received yet another three-year approval by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons. read more >>
- Voted Best Hospital for the eight consecutive year in The Fresno Bee's Central Valley's People's Choice Awards (2005-2012).
- Received the HealthGrades Maternity Care Excellence Award for the fifth Year in a Row (2007/2008-2010/2011), Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Maternity Care for the fourth Year in a Row (2008/2009-2010/2011) and was 5-Star Rated for Maternity Care for the seventh Year in a Row (2005 & 2006/2007-2010/2011). read more >>
- Earned full three-year approval with commendation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (2012-14).
- Saint Agnes becomes first Medical Center in greater Fresno to receive American College of Radiology accreditations in Breast MRI and Nuclear Medicine (through 2014). read more >>
- Named a Consumer Choice Award winner among the best hospitals in the country 16 years in a row by National Research Corporation (1996-2011/12). read more >>
- Earned three gold seals of accreditation by the American College of Radiology in Ultrasound (through 2012), Mammography (through 2013) and Stereotactic Breast Biopsy (through 2013) read more >>
- Saint Agnes Diagnostic Breast Center named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (2011). read more >>
- Named recipient of certification as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. Saint Agnes is now one of more than 800 certified stroke centers in 49 states (2011). read more >>
- Named a 5-Star Rated Hospital for the Treatment of Heart Attack two years in a row (2010-11) and 5-Star Rated for Valve Replacement Surgery by HealthGrades (2011). read more >>
- Received the Dale Carnegie Training® Leadership Award for development of human resources, innovation and organizational creativity (2011). read more >>
- Coronary Intensive Care Unit at Saint Agnes received the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence® - first adult critical care unit in Fresno to receive this national award (2009/10). read more >>
- Designated a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery®, Cardiac Care® and Knee and Hip Replacement® by Blue Shield of California (2010).
- Named a Mentor Hospital for Heart Attack Care by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement. Saint Agnes is among 21 hospitals nationwide - and among only three in California - to receive this distinction (2008 to present).